Import Lotus Notes Emails into Outlook 2010
What is Lotus Notes Emails?
Lotus Notes; a mail client and collaborative software with many robust features which you never can find in any other mail client application. Lotus is mostly known for its extra ordinary mailing application which has many options for the user and a custom view to present itself.
Lotus Notes emails are of .nsf type means mails which are send/received using this mail client are stored in *.nsf file. This NSF file is known as database file and it is very important to perform any action.
Grounds to import Lotus Notes emails into Outlook 2010
Often using Lotus Notes user have to faces many problems while he/she is using application for a long time. Generally user tries to solve problems itself but mostly it seems to be failed. These are mostly related with technical line. If technical problem occur using Lotus Notes, user will not solve this because it always needs a technical assistant. If user is any employee then he/she can have many reasons to import Lotus Notes Emails into Outlook 2010.
The Technical issues which come while using Lotus Notes mail client application:
- NSF file can be damaged
- If there is any password applied and user forget that
- If NSF file all data automatically deleted
- If NSF file lost
- If user id file location is changed or removed
The General situations that may be a reason to import Lotus Notes Emails:
- When any employee want to change the mail client application platform
- When the organization is going to change the client server architecture
- Lotus Notes application is not suitable for the small organization
- Lotus Notes maintenance cost is very high
- Needs a very high technical support as well as technical assistant
Due to above these issue can change his/her mail client application platform like user want to move on MS outlook Application. Now at this point he/she needs to convert email from lotus notes to outlook. And it is only possible by converting the database file of Notes application in which mails are stored by the application. So user can accomplish this task manually or by using external software.
How can user Get NSF mails file into Outlook?
In this 21st centaury Information Technology gets very heights that a user can think on that point. It makes possible many unbelievable things. The impossible and very difficult task of Export data from Lotus Notes to Outlook is now possible with external tool. We are representing such unbelievable NSF to PST file Convert software, EXPORT NOTES v9.4 which lets user to import Lotus Notes Emails into Outlook 2010.
Outstanding Features of our Software:
Export Notes is file migrator software which can convert NSF to PST file in any version of Outlook. It has version 9.4 at present which has many extra feature like:-
- Convert NSF file With its meta data
- Migrate all the NSF mails with attachments(images, text file, docs, ppt or videos)
- Create single PST file after emails and names.nsf file migration
- User can select PST file Format
- Software have many Filter Option to include or exclude NSF folder
- Support all version of Lotus Notes and Outlook
- Support Outlook 2010 & 2013 version with 32 Bit
- Preserve same NSF Folder Structure